Frontend Engineer (React)
At xSoftware, we connect top-notch software engineers with IT companies based in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. What sets us apart from other companies is our philosophy, which involves viewing both businesses and developers as our customers. As a result, we prioritize treating each developer as a valued customer.
We’re in search of a Frontend Engineer to join a German-based product company that prioritizes the optimization of customers’ production and logistics processes, while also emphasizing digital support and efficiency enhancement. As part of this role, you’ll have the chance to work on an innovative, user-friendly product created from scratch – a software application designed for the food production and warehousing industry. The product’s main function is to identify and analyze chemical, biological, and physical hazards, and to implement measures to control them, ensuring the safety of the food produced.
- Extensive software development experience
- Experience with React.js or other component-based systems (VueJS etc)
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals
- Experience in unit-testing, TDD, BDD/ATDD
- Design and develop efficient, scalable, and reusable frontend infrastructure, components, and accessible user interfaces following best engineering practices with lean/agile values & principles.
- Refactor, improve, rewrite legacy code and identify further refactoring opportunities and architectural improvements
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Perform code reviews, ensuring best code practices are followed
What you can expect from us:
- Performance review two times a year
- 24 days off per year + 11 national holidays + paid sick days
- Ability to work remote or from the office, its up to you
- Medical insurance
- Free English/German lessons
- Flat organization structure and short decision-making processes
- Reliability on German level
- Possible business trips abroad