Lead PHP Engineer
Berlin, Remote (EMEA)
At xSoftware, we connect top-notch software engineers with IT companies based in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. What sets us apart from other companies is our philosophy, which involves viewing both businesses and developers as our customers. As a result, we prioritize treating each developer as a valued customer.
As the senior member of the team you will be expected to execute software development projects with high quality design and architecture with a focus on security, performance, scalability, and stability. You will be able to lead a small team of developers in complex software development tasks all the way to release management processes.
- Bachelor/ Master of computer science, business informatics, or similar education.
- Experience in the development of web-based applications using modern frameworks.
- Able to work independently and take responsibility for self-development.
- Experience of Agile development methodologies and DevOps.
- High level of commitment, service thinking and flexibility to prove yourself in a dynamic environment.
- Cooperation with developers and product management in the conception and implementation of requirements.
- Definition of coding standards and development processes and ensuring these are adhered to through code reviews and automated build and test tools.
- Keeping abreast of latest trends and development in web development and applying to our products
What you can expect from us:
- Performance review two times a year
- 24 days off per year + 11 national holidays + paid sick days
- Ability to work remote or from the office, its up to you
- Medical insurance
- Free English/German lessons
- Flat organization structure and short decision-making processes
- Reliability on German level
- Possible business trips abroad